Prices + Ordering
|Quantity of design||24-49||50-74||75-99||100-149||150-249||250-499||500-749||750-999||1000-1499|
Printing costs do not include the cost of the blank t-shirt.
The minimum order size is 24 pieces.
See Below for More Important Information
- One to Four Color Textile Printing – 24 of the same design
- Five or Six Color Textile Printing- 50 of the same design
SECOND PLACEMENT PRINTING
- Half Price (50% off) of the above prices for a 2nd placement (back, neck, hemline, sleeve or tag printing)
- Applied to the design element with the fewest colors
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Typical Turnaround time is 7-10 business days.
- Dark garments may require an underlay. Underlays are priced as an additional color.
- Our largest dimension is 12.5 W x 16 H inches for standard textile printing.
- Color swaps are $35 each, per additional color.
We offer a wide variety brands and styles, ranging from standard, heavy cotton shirts to premium ring spun cotton and poly/cotton blends. We break down the shirts that we offer into 3 basic categories. Roughly estimating the cost of your project is as simple as picking which shirt you want to use and adding the cost of t shirt printing!
Good: $3.50 – $4.50 per shirt- Standard 100% Cotton T-shirt (Hanes, Anvil, Gildan).
Better: $4.50 – $6.50 per shirt- Fashion Fit, Ringspun 100% Cotton T-shirt (Bella+Canvas, Next Level).
Best: $6.50+ per shirt – (American Apparel, Next Level and Bella+Canvas Blends).
PRINT ART REQUIREMENTS:
Our designers work with both Mac and PC, and the ordering process is the easiest if you supply us the artwork in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Any vector files. If your artwork is in a JPEG, PDF, or other format, don’t worry, we will work with you through the design process to make sure the design matches your vision.